Sunday, May 20, 2012

I did not say...

one word about Garcia, saying it does not make it true. That is what I mean by Karma. What has Bellamy done to Scar? I don't even remember him carrying the ball one time against Scar. But yet its this big deal for Scar fans. We will see who has more issues with players from here on. But I won't be stuping to that level when kids don't work out. I did not think it was funny at all when Garcia got kicked off the team. I felt bad for him, I would have liked to see him play his last year after watching him all that time.

Talking a little smack about players and there performance is one thing, but rejoicing and making fun of them when they get kicked off the team is another all together. I believe that this will indeed come back to you and that is another reason that I do not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive