Sunday, September 04, 2011

Yes, the Connor Shaw experiment is over..

As you can see, you cannot play around with teams like that. I think it's safe to say they would have beat you if he played the whole game. Speed is not everything, having said that, Garcia is a better dual threat, his vision is what I mean.

Clowney started and only came out when he was winded. It's fun when football is here and everything gets settled on the field. Unless you two are ready to apologize to me there is no need to talk about it further, lol.

I think both of you believe you have the best defense in college football, certainly the best defensive line. So how did an ECU team who replaced 4 offensive lineman score 37 points on your STARTING defense? I think it's a legit question.

I will of course make comments and expect comments on Clemson's game. But I still need to finish watching the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive