Monday, September 19, 2011

So then Navy is a top 15 program?

Any team in the country would be happy to beat them by 3 points right?

Last time I checked we just played Auburn, not Wofford and beat them pretty handily. No one was happy about Wofford or trying to make them into a top 15 team in the country. Eventually this is going to get settled on the field, Clemson was improved this past weekend or they would have lost for sure. Scar, not so much.

What happened to everyone running around wanting Texas as the number one pick for the SEC? Funny how everything changes all the sudden. Probably won't be Texas, I was just saying those 2 are on the table possibly now.

Which one would I rather see? Well I would rather see West Va. or Texas AM vs Scar because I think either one of those teams would beat you. I think Clemson would beat the other 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive