Wednesday, September 14, 2011

She's Pretty Damn Sexy...

Clemson didn't look good Saturday. The lines are killing Clemson right now. I'm really worried about the defense at this point. I think Clemson will score close to 30 points, but I think Auburn will be just as capable of scoring that much or more. Also, Dabo Swinney has got to start coaching better. Fake field goal? Why? There's not a lot of analysis to be had playing these types of teams, so I'm looking at an overall standpoint and I see a very young, inexperienced team that better grow in about 4 days....

South Carolina pulled one out of the hat Saturday against a Georgia team that threw everything at them. I'm not so sure about those first half holding calls, but hey. Stephen Garcia is out of sync right now. He damn near cost them that one. I thought the offensive line played pretty well in his passing situations. And about the recievers....in the heat of a live game it's hard to watch and see if other people are open so I'm not too sure why they aren't being targeted more.

Looking forward to this weekend's slate of games. I am going to be on delay on the Clemson game by a few hours and I'm gonna try not to know the outcome before I watch it. If I find out Clemson loses I prob won't be able to watch it. Why punish myself? Predictions and more thoughts on the weekend to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive