Monday, September 12, 2011

It was crazy..

First off on Scar, they played bad again and won. Thats what good teams do, they play bad and still find a way to win. There is a concern that it was 2 weeks straight, but I still say they are a good team. I still stand by my prediction of 9 wins. I agree with Steve Spurrier, your recievers other than A.J. are not as good as advertised, at least not through the first 2 games. Your OL is not giving Garcia or Lattimore much help at all. I have not heard Spurrier dogging Garcia and he should not. You would be 0-2 right now IMO if not for Garcia. Also, except for your DE's, your DL is not as good as advertised. Stephon Gilmore makes some plays, but he is a glaring weakness. Just my observations and I still think they will improve and have a good year. Another Conner Shaw outing would be terrible IMO.

Clemson? Looks real bad right now honestly. Both the OL and DL are not playing good at all. I am really shocked as well about the OL, I just thought Caldwell would have them ready. We need a new strength and conditioning coach for sure. I was surprised we opened as a 3 point favor for Auburn. We could win this game and surprise everyone. At the same time, we could easily not even win 6 this year. Without improvement we are about to drop the next 4 out of 5 games. Just like you said bro, I just don't know. I still cling to the fact we have played pretty good in the second half of both games, which is what Auburn did all last year and this year as well with the same type offense. But that is just me trying really hard because it is big stretch, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive