Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wofford wofford wofford..

Clemson as brent said scheduled an option team right in middle of 2 spread teams as Brent already mentioned. Bound to be trouble there, but I will say we shut the option down pretty well when Aburn tried it. We will see it again and probably the best here in a couple of weeks.

Troy scored more points on Arkansas and Arkansas scored less on them than we did. But does that mean we are better than Arkansas? Certainly not, means nothing except it may have been a tune up for auburn.

Aburn will get their chance. I like the fact that FSU has a bad offense and we will be depending on Chad Morris vs a good defense. Call it a high school offense all you want, it's starting to come together and I like our chances. Va Tech hasn't looked so hot either. But we lose that one until proven otherwise. But this is not the same team, different coaches, different players.

I have not dogged scar, have not said they will not do great things. I never said auburn was better than uga, but we dominated auburn. Kevin Steele and Chad Morris have both done a great job with halftime adjustments. I would not count us out just yet. I would not count scar out either. But I do not like their chances against spread teams this year based on what I have seen so far and there are a few on your schedule.

Lattimore is great, but I agree with Brent, he won't last all year like this. Defenses are going to key in on him from here on out. Just my opinion, but you think Clemson is garbage.

But I bet you scratched off auburn as a loss as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive