Monday, September 19, 2011

Spin it how you want lol

But you have clearly lost your mind if you think that getting Pitt and Syracuse is better than getting A&M and WVU. WVU even brings a great basketball team. I'll say it like you did, which is a more intriguing match-up to the football fan? Clemson vs Syracuse/Pitt or South Carolina vs WVU/A&M? I'm sure you will result to poopie posts now because you can't argue this one, sorry bro. And you are using texas like it's an ace in the whole or something. Texas will be a cancer to the ACC or any other conference. They single handily destroyed the big 12. Any conference that wants Texas can have them right now but no one is dumb enough to take them. If I were you I would hope the acc doesn't get that desperate.

And by the way, I do think Navy can beat any team on any given day. Wofford? Not so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive