Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nice GIF

And good win yesterday. I think everyone on Clemson's schedule will take them seriously now. I don't see any reason for Clemson not to win the atlantic div this year. GT looks really good right now though. They will be tough to beat out for the conference title I think.

Carolina also had a good win yesterday. The defense finally had a complete game. Vandy was held to 77 total offensive yds. The passing game sputtered again and I'm still waiting for it to click.

Couple of other things: Texas A&M will officially be a SEC team in 2012. Carolina is getting a new video board that is 47 ft wider and 3 ft taller than UGA's. Carolina is 11.5 point favorite against Auburn. Clowney is SEC leader in sacks. I think that's all I got for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive