Saturday, September 24, 2011

I think Lat is legit for the Heisman..

I think if Scar can at least be a 10 win team, he has a good shot. I really don't know much about any other candidates. I agree, they just need to step up and play like they can. They have the best receiver in the country IMO.

I like our chances, I will go with Clemson by 3. I just don't think the FSU offense is very good. We will see how good ours is and how good their defense is. We don't know yet, if we improve from last week, we have something. Honestly, Clemson does lay eggs after a big win. Big chance to prove themselves. If we beat FSU, I like our chances vs VaTech. If not I don't.

I am excited and optimistic, but I know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive