Monday, September 19, 2011

No one really knows who will be next...

No one really saw this coming so fast. Could very well be different in the end from what everyone expects. One thing for sure, we will be getting more money now. But neither team is bad, Uconn and Rutgers would not be bad either. Not sure that is the route or what is next.

One thing for sure, Clemson's chances of winning the Conference are increasing with these additions. Yours really isn't.

I only remember you talking about adding App St., never really about a basketball conference or the Big East. I only remember you not wanting to talk about anything.

Wow, the way you put it Navy is a top 15 team. They are really a powerhouse that could beat anyone. Funny thing, I remember you pretty much laughing at me about Navy. But I agree they could have beat you and you should be glad to get out with a win, from Navy and Ecu in fact. I agree Clemson has not really been tested yet and neither have you. But its coming very soon for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive