Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm glad it's came out

Everyone knew we were under investigation. I'm glad all they found was what we already knew. It's hard for me to believe the "death penalty" will come in to play. If clemson didn't get it back then I'm pretty sure we won't. Speaking of clemson, you probably should enjoy this with Carolina now. Always remember, clemson could be next.

By the way, I never said anything bad about clemson until you started on Carolina. I said Auburn was a good win against a ranked opponent. You started with all this Navy being a top 15 team, not me. I just pointed out the positives of the game and you got mad I guess? If you didn't get mad you sure acted like it.

I still could care less about the expansion talk. I just got tired of hearing all the speculation. It didn't look like pitt and syracuse to the acc was speculation. The conference commish was gushing about it to the media. So we pretty much knew Texas A&M to the SEC and Pitt and Syracuse to the ACC and everything else was bullshit that a couple of idiot beat writers in Texas was making up. That's what I got tired of hearing, all the bullshit speculation. I was ready for the "Longhorns to join the arena football league" article next.

Anyway, looks like the acc is building quite the football powerhouse conference. You should be proud lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive