Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Such Mockery...

I can't give you shit about Navy. They're not a bad team, offensively. Still, I do believe quarterback should be an alarming issue right now. Teams with better defenses will sell out to stop Lattimore, and someone better be able to pull the trigger. With that said, 3-0 is a nice place to be.

Auburn isn't good. Nobody will argue too much. I don't think they get more than maybe 7 wins. But like I said, Clemson beat them like a drum. The game was over before the fourth quarter started. That's why everyone's excited. Clemson's offense actually scoring on someone for a change. I think this win is important to all the players, coaches, and fans because it is a psychological win.

Yeah, FSU played good at home. But, lets see them come to Clemson and win. The last time Florida State beat Clemson at home was what, 2001? I don't see Clemson losing this game right now. They may be starting Manuel's replacement, Dick Trickett or whatever his name is, at quarterback too. I'm excited about Clemson again. If they beat FSU, I will be excited with a damn good reason to back it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive