Wednesday, September 21, 2011

USC SUCKS......

That's all I've heard for 3 weeks. I agree that we have not played well at all which should be what is actually scary. we are 3-0 and have looked bad. Whats gonna happen when we look good. Clemson looked good against auburn, no doubt. But i think we will look back at the end of the year and say "it really wasn't a good win'. especially when Auburn finishes 6-6 or 5-7. That win is comparable too our win against Ole Miss a few years back, looked good at the time but actually it wasn't a good win. Decent win over a decent football team.

I will not be shocked if clemson beats FSU this weekend, especially since they will be without their starting QB and possibly without 4 out of their top 5 receivers. Maybe that's why the line is where its at. Remember, all things are taken into account when the lines are made, not just who is the better football team, but I'm sure you all knew that since we all know everything there is too know about everything.

As for Latt carrying the ball 35 times a game, who's to say he cant hold up, not me. I don't know what he is capable of. But the flip side to this is CU cant keep throwing to 5 yard passes and expecting them to turn into 50 yard td's. And don't give me the hocus pocus garbage of him competing deep balls. I could complete the passes that Joe is completing right now, they are wide open and i have a bad throwing arm. I'm not saying he isn't good or wont be good, so don't even think about trying to call me out with garbage stats against garbage defenses.

Oh and btw, Arkansas was beating troy 31-0 at the half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive