Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I have not scratched up any team as a win

Not even Vandy this week. Vandy is 3-0 right now and always plays us close. But the truth is if we lose to Vandy or Auburn either one we are a bad football team. You can't let bad teams beat you and consider yourself great. On the other hand you can't beat bad teams and think you're great either. But a win is a win. I hope Carolina wins close games all the way to a 12-0 record. It would suit me. But if we do beat the shit out of Auburn I will be happy with a conference win but you won't see me beating my chest and you damn sure won't see Spurrier go full retard on national TV lol. J/K guys. But really, did Danny ever pull a stunt like that?

The same things are said about VT every year that clemson plays them. They are not playing hot. They lose to James Madison or ECU and they are terrible before they play clemson. Then after they beat clemson and go on to dominate the ACC they are great. You said it best when you said it's a loss untill proven otherwise. Watch for their RB, he is in the top 3 in the ACC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive