Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's like I told Brent in a text tonight..

I said I think most Carolina fans are like WTF right now? I think we have the talent but the product on the field has not been there. I'm hoping Rich is right, that it will be scary when we stop winning close ugly games and win big and make opposing teams tremble at the thought of facing the Gamecocks. That's what we thought would happen before the season started. It hasn't happened yet and I am still hoping. That's why I will expect and hope for another close victory tomorrow. I think it will be Gamecocks 31-24 in another close one to Vandy.

As for Clemson tomorrow, they have too much in thier favor to pick FSU. Clemson's offense will be tested no doubt especially the OL. FSU has a ridiculous DL on paper. But there are way to many factors in Clemson's favor in this game.

Clint Tricket has the stature of a middle school girl. He can't weigh more than 110 lbs. Even if EJ Manuel does play he can't complete a pass over 20 yds. He is injured and the Clemson defense has been very vocal about attacking Manuel's injury. With that said FSU has a very poor running game. I will add on that they have a depleted OL.

On top of everything FSU travels to Clemson. That is a place they don't have much success. I think it will be like 16-10 in Clemson's favor..

1 comment:

  1. Blake, as bad as I hate to admit it I believe you're right on this one. In recent years Clemson has had FSU number about like Vandy has had ours at Carolina. Clemson definately has alot going in their favor a primetime nationally televised game, in Death Valley coming off what their team feels was a major upset, ( " which I still think is ridiculous they could feel that way") but that's a old news.

    Carolina on the other had started the season with two road games one being against SEC foe Georgia in hostile territory and then finally returning home against a triple option threat that even the best of defenses would have trouble stopping, but if you did notice our defense made adjustments in the second half, I believe this a week were we can finally settle down play the kind of football that I truly believe we're capable of playing. Im going to go out on a limb and say CAROLINA 45 VANDY 17

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive