Friday, September 16, 2011

Predictions Week 3

Okay guys, I've been glued to Battlestar Galactica all week and haven't dedicated nearly enough time to the blog, but the final hour is at hand for predictions...

Miami will beat Ohio State 20-10

Oklahoma....will lose to FSU. I am pulling for the Sooners, but it seems like everyone is dead set on the Seminoles losing. I think they will win...

South Carolina will beat Navy 45-31. Maybe by more, buy I think SC is susceptible to points right now. They can just score a lot more than the opposition. I still think Garcia is not a strength right now. Not a weaknes...yet.

Sadly, I'm picking Clemson to lose 38-28. I am not pissy about my pick. I have just looked at the facts. Clemson will be good, probably showing signs of the things to come by the second half of the year. They are just not ready...yet. This is a very inexperienced team and to sit here and bitch and yell about them not winning the ACC this year is stupid. They're not going to. I believe in this team. I believe in the offense. I believe in Kevin Steele's ability to turn this defense into a great one. But I don't think it's logical to expect them to do it too soon. I do, however, want to lay it on the line and say Clemson beats Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. I don't know why, but I think they will. Now thats irrational, but like I said...this team will show more and more promise every game. Virginia Tech is a name school. They're very beatable. Most of the time I watch them, they reap the benefits of teams beating themselves.

Way off subject tonight, but lot's to say and I haven't been saying enough lately.

Oh yeah, Tennessee beats Florida by 3 points. Forgot about that one.

"So say we all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive