Thursday, September 15, 2011

LOL, that was terrible...

But funny.

I did not want it to turn into a flame fest. But Navy is a very close second to Clemson for me. In fact I like watching them play most of the time better than Clemson. Its just more entertaining. I am surprised at the spread in both games myself. Scar had better bring their A game, I'm not gonna lie to you and unlike some other teams you play, you do not want to let them be in the game in the 4th quarter because they can beat you. I think Lattimore will be too much for them by the second half and you pull away in the 3rd quarter. Yeah, I like this game, lol. They represent the option in its best form IMO and option teams are always trouble.

Not sure what to think about Auburn. Its going to be very very bad if Clemson loses this game, period. Look at the schedule, we are going to be in trouble. Its very possible, or maybe they win and that could also be a turning point? Hard to expect it tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive