Monday, September 12, 2011

Only a couple of things I disagree with

First, I as much as anyone would like to sugar coat Garcia's play but he has been terrible. Second, Lattimore got 176 yds rushing against UGA and over 100 the game before. I would say the OL is holding up pretty good. I have yet to go back and watch the game again but I can say without hesitation that the run blocking has been above average thus far. It would be easy for me to blame Garcia's play on the OL but I don't think that was the case. He has his eyes set on Jeffery every play and we've all seen that big things can happen when he gives the other WRs a chance. We need his play to be much better if we are going to have the season that we are hoping for.

Not sure what you mean about the DL not being good besides the DEs? Melvin Ingram played DT against UGA and had a better game than I've seen a defensive player have in a while for Carolina. He may have not even had a tackle(?) but he did more than enough in the entire scheme of the defense. He got the national defensive player of the week award anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive