Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I didn't post anything negative about Scar then either...

You said any team in the country would be happy to beat Navy by 3 points. I said that would make them a top 15 program right? Not one negative thing about Scar was said at that point. But that was stretch to say the least. While Navy will score points and get their yards, you should have been able to score at will on their defense. That is the weak point they will always have. Otherwise, yeah they could compete with anyone. I've never heard you say one positive thing about Navy until now. Had nothing to do with Scar. No, I don't think they would beat the crap out of Clemson either.

But when you start bashing the ACC and saying Clemson will be Conference USA, yeah I'm going to tell you what I think about your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive