Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The ACC is not going Conference USA..

But to date minus Lattimore you have a Conference USA program playing in the SEC. Its not an honor for me to watch my team get beat on every year and chant SEC when actual SEC quality teams win championships. How good will you be next year when Lattimore goes pro or sooner if he is injured?

I can say in all sincerity I believe the above to be true in its entirety and I don't want what you have there. If you are satisfied with that or believe its SCAR and not Lattimore, good for you, but I don't want it and thats just my opinion. So yeah, I like our chances of being successful allot better than yours in the SEC.

We will see how Conference USA like the ACC is when the contract gets renegotiated with ESPN.

I really don't care about Wofford, we would have beat Navy last weekend and you think Navy as an option team is better than Ga Tech who we face every year? We face this every single year, welcome to our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive