Thursday, September 01, 2011

Prediction/Expectations

Enjoyable as it is to read the heated banter between you two, I'm going to go out on a limb and get to what Blake was asking for earlier this week...

Troy: Win (44-24)
Wofford: win
Auburn: win
Florida State: win
@Virginia Tech: loss
Boston College: loss
@Maryland: win
North Carolina: win
@Georgia Tech: win
Wake Forest: win
@North Carolina State: win
@South Carolina: loss

Couple of notes:

This is just my first real stab at a game by game prediction and of course a little optimism is added in. I think the Maryland/Boston College stretch is a toss up and feel sure one of those teams will catch Clemson off guard, as one of them does every year. Shocked to see my picking FSU as a win? I'm not sold on this team being elite and after Oklahoma rips them, Clemson will win at home.

I expect this team to win 8 games in the regular season and anything above is a pleasant surprise. I will be okay with 7 wins, but very disappointed in 6. To me, a losing season is unacceptable even if the talent is young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive