Friday, September 02, 2011

The Other Clemson Fan

Well, you guys have been going at it all day about the Garcia/Shaw conundrum. I'm telling you it is a ploy to make sure Garcia understands what it takes to be a winner: Focus. Obviously, he hasn't had much focus in 5 years. Yes, yes, he is a talent. He has made tremendous plays. I am going with Vance guys, because if he wasn't a damn fool who didn't appreciate his opportunity, we wouldn't be discussing a much more interesting quarterback question. Is Tajh Boyd the guy?

No turds, shit, or dinosaur tea parties. We can discuss the decision by Spurrier until we're blue in the face, but it all comes down to the same thing in the end. Stephen Garcia put himself in this position. I will never be sold on Spurrier's trust in Garcia. Obviously he doesn't.

Rich, good Loser's column. I was picking TCU, but last score I saw is proving otherwise. I don't think Notre Dame loses at home. I agree that LSU will beat Oregon. Boise State should beat down on UGA. That's all I got at the moment.
I almost forgot....South Carolina 37 ECU 24. I predict a rocky start for Connor Shaw. Just the trend recently with openers a first time starters (Tommy Beached Beecher).

FTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive