Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wow

So, we are not sure at all who the guy who said Clemson would get 6 wins and that Tajh Majal was a bad quarterback. Didn't sound like a Clemson guy and if so he's not too optimistic.

I shouldn't be saying it aloud, but I am just not high on Boyd. I know he is only a sophomore, but I think Stoudt will end up running Morris's offense. Maybe I am just being paranoid about that comment, but still.....I didn't get to watch the bowl game. Doesn't really matter with a confused offense. I think a system has a lot to do with college quarterback maximizing potential. One trend we have to look at is the lack of progressesion in that position at Clemson for the past several years. It started with Spence running the wrong offense for a strong armed Whitehurst and ended with Cullen Harper getting worse from one year to the next. The tigers just haven't had good coaching at the position. This is where we will see if Morris is the guy to turn it around and see if guys get better as the season goes along. One thing for sure is that some highly touted qb's are seeing potential there.

So yeah, at the moment TB doesn't have me giddy, but here's hoping to be proven wrong. Still don't see him starting the next three years. And Vance, remember Clemson is promoting sportsmanship and the new commitee won't like you trash talking rivals that way.

I don't have HBO, so no Game of Thrones for me unless you know where I can watch it on the web. I will stick with the books for now. Kinda pissed about someone dying in the book but may be a spoiler so I won't mention it.

On Spurrier.....I told Blake today that he knows something. He is definitely talking a lot these days. We all know SC has a good team. I will not say they will beat Clemson this year. Not making a prediction at all. Just not gonna concede that defeat. That will be late in the year and some of those underclassmen might be starting to show why they were so highly touted by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive