Thursday, July 28, 2011

Radio Pessimist


I caught a quick segment of Will Merritt's show today and one of his cohosts (not sure which, not big George) was saying Clemson will win six games again this year. He also isn't too high on Tajh Boyd. He also agreed with us in Andre Ellington being Clemson's hope, but his take was more negative. Not sure if he was just downing on Clemson for the hell of it or not. He just put that old scare in my head about Boyd being garbage and if he wasn't they would have put him in when KP was "stinking it up" last year. I'm hoping he is wrong. I know upgrades are on the way at qb but this year will be looooong if Boyd lays an egg.

Look, I'm not looking for Clemson to win 10 games this year. I can't see that happening relying on so many freshmen. I do think that 8 wins should happen and less than 7 will be discouraging.

Blake, tha was an interesting read from Gamecock Central. I hope Clemson puts something out like that. I still can't believe Garcia is that heavy. Muscle or beer gut?

BTW, that is Michelle Williams if ya'll didn't recognize her. She finds a way to get naked in every arthouse she does lately and she is pretty sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive