Friday, July 22, 2011

Its easy to see that our arguments get nowhere..


Its always one big circle of crap. We both prove our point but neither of us will ever give up lol.

One great asset I have these days as opposed to in the past is my program seems to be on the rise. They did something last year that I would not have been surprised if I never saw in my lifetime and that is to beat out UF, UGA, and Tenn for the east. That was unimaginable five years ago. I don't care how down the conference is. The even greater part of my advantage is we have another great team coming back with the best RB/WR combo in the nation. Hell both of them could be the best by themselves at their position respectively. All that is at South Carolina right now. None of it would have happened if not for Spurrier.

So yea, you can go on about how Spurrier is doing wrong. Spurrier is making all these mistakes. May be your head coach and program should take some notes from our administration because Clemson is headed backwards and Carolina is headed forward. Thats just the way it is until what is done on the field proves otherwise.

Spurrier is evil? You are tired of Clemson being nice guys? Sounds to me like you are jealous. You are overly worried about the Gamecocks taking over the rivalry to lengths that is hard for you to imagine. Rightfully so bro, rightfully so..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive