Friday, July 29, 2011

Sometimes I really wonder what your point is?

Are actually wanting to argue that Gamecock Fans should not be the first thing that comes to mind when something negative is said about Clemson. I had just read a post on the Rivals mainboard that went several pages started by a Gamecock fan entitled "predict Clemson's schedule" Thats right, this mouth breathing idiot is not even smart enough to know you predict a record and not a schedule. But the point is, what Brent said he heard, echoes what your fans think and sounded like things they are saying.

In fact it echoes what you think too bro. You have said no way Clemson can possibly beat Scar this year. Don't kid yourself bro, the biggest reason is because you think Boyd is going to be terrible which is based off Billy Bob's report of Clemson's Spring practice and more importantly Spring game. I say Billy Bob because I doubt very seriously you watched the Spring game.

If you are seriously trying to argue that Gamecock fans are nice and fair concerning all things Clemson? That just don't sound like a very interesting topic to me. I am not nice or fair about Scar at all (I know this will be a surprise to you). For one big reason, they are our Rivals. If you don't think the Gamecocks should be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of bad things spoken of Clemson or alcohol related crimes in Columbia, I don't know what to tell you bro.

I didn't read all those links to stories about how great it is to be a Gamecock. But I did read before that, Spurrier quoted as saying "Garcia is a model student athlete". Maybe you have been spoon fed so much bullshit it has affected your brain? Because I shook my head for many many of his comments. Such as certain NCAA issues should not have been an issue because the hotel was not very nice. I laughed at most of it because I sure he laughs about it afterwards as well, he has too. But you said it you "In Awe of Him" or something like that, lol.

I feel really silly talking about this, do you?

Brent I would like to hear your opinions on this, I don't care if you two watch Harry Potter together, he deserved that.

If either of you can read this and not laugh, I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive