Sunday, July 31, 2011

I like it so far, still trying to learn to use it,

Good article today about Chad Morris if you are still interested:

http://clemson.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1245993

No idea about 2012 recruits bro.

For this year a top target is Carlos Watkins, but Bama is coming on strong. Not saying you won't land him, but it is not a two way battle for you and bullard with Florida. I suspect Florida will land him, but if not I would not write dabo off, we will be using clowney against you all day on this one.

I think max effort needs to be given to OL recruiting. But I don't think you can go by stars at all. Its the hardest position to project and recruit. I will take a 3 star post Caldwell all day over a pre Caldwell 4 star. In other words I would have liked to had Vandys OL instead of ours.

Not to say we would not take the ones you have, but I am happy to have Caldwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive