Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome Back Kotter..




I got the idea to start it back up today. Vance sent me an email that was about Texas A&M joining the SEC. I remembered at about this time last year the conference expansion talks were in full force. We argued over what teams that were going where and got all worked up over it lol.

I remember though for some reason at the same time last year I thought about this blog site and wondered why we weren't still posting here. Then I remembered how bad we got at times lol. Well times aren't like they were back then. Whether its because Vance doesn't give a crap anymore, or I've humbled a little (ha), or we have just grown up. I think we can do this. Its an excellent way to keep in touch if nothing else.

I do miss it, all the silly posts. This is the perfect time of year to begin talks again. And damn it I got the fever. I'm ready for kickoff!

Lets do it again for old time sake. Expect my early predictions for both squads, QB rankings, and of course breaking news from me in the future lol!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive