Monday, July 25, 2011

The Chad Morris Offense

This is more of me pulling info from you guys than my own opinion about the offense but what is it and will it work this season?

I've heard different views of it but from what I've gathered its a fast paced no huddle type. The offense spreads the field with short passes to set up for the run. The passes are designed to get the ball out of the QBs hands as quick as possible. Doesn't sound like there will be many shots down field.

I've heard different reports about how complicated to learn it is. Some say complicated and some say not so much. Has to be a little bit if Morris was only able to install 60% of it in the spring. Will Boyd and the young receivers have it down by kick off?

Just curious and looking for opinions. Morris is only one full season out of the high school ranks with Tulsa right? Could Clemson be genius with the hire? Or more like a hyped up Rob Spence type deal. I know the hype was huge for Spence.

Give me a report..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive