Saturday, July 16, 2011

You so scandalous


I'm not sure what I think is right or wrong with any of these scandals anymore. I'm not sure it should be a crime for a player to sell HIS name. I mean, that player earned it. This is speaking of Ohio State of course.

Either way, its all one big mess. I don't think this is the end of the witch hunt. ESPN will keep searching for headlines, so I can imagine a lot of fearful coaches right now. This is a very widespread epidemic, and I'm not so sure there is any innocent team out there.....well, except Clemson.

I don't like to see any of these scandals. Messes up the view of the game. Also, why in the hell does any team vacate wins? I think that is pointless. Moreover, it puts a stain on the innocent players who worked hard in those games. There's two sides to all this. You have the media calling these schools in question criminal, while the players are calling themselves poor victims of a bunch of millionaires. Personally, a full-paid scholarship is what every parent in america would call a huge yearly payment. Sorry you're too poor to own a car and rims that the middle income family gets after years of saving and hard work.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive