Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Offense


I'm on the fence about Chad Morris, as everyone should be. I'm very excited for the potential as well. Vance, you make a good point about upper classman contributions correlating to the success of this team. If Clemson has to rely on too many freshmen, the season will not go that well, in my opinion. Reciever is a position where freshmen can contribute heavily, so I expect to see those guys play a lot of football.

One thing we don't want to forget is how important Clemson's experienced offensive line is. I think this is a big plus for the Tigers and one not a lot of people are talking about. I'm really excited about that part of the offense. That is what will determine Clemson's success.

I think Mike Bellamy will play a role this year, particularly in slot/splitback matchups. They will find a way to use his speed. They don't need him to carry a ton as long as Ellington is healthy. Ellington is one of the top 3 or 4 backs in the ACC and should carry this team. Tajh Boyd is still a liability....at the moment.

Mangus....yeah, it is kind of funny. I just hate that he's the guy mentoring Garcia. Gonna be a lot of flak for that one I'm afraid. Think they will fire him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive