Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pretty damn ironic!


Mangus was hired to babysit Garcia and keep him away from the booze and Mangus goes and pulls a Garcia stunt lol. I mean isn't that something exactly like Stephen would do? I guess we know Where Stephen gets it from. Hell, they were probably drinking buddies all along lol. I bet Garcia told GA "Damn dude, I'm glad it was you for once" LOL!

I must say as strange as it may sound, I'm glad it was Mangus and not Garcia again. We need Garcia if we are gonna challenge for the SEC again. Mangus not so much. Sure we will catch hell for it and rightfully so. Hopefully it will be us laughing at the end of the year lol.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of "lol's" for a one paragraph article. Especially when I sense you aren't laughing out loud about the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell are you? And yes I laughed a lot. Its a funny story..

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive