Monday, July 25, 2011

Brent I just granted you admin privileges, get Blake to show you how..

To do all that stuff. I will check out the show you suggested, I watch a show called The Colony I think you might like. Its 2 seasons long so far and about an experiment of what happens after an apocalypse, has you written all over it. Both of you need to check out the trailer for The River, the link is to your left.

I have watched all the Harry Potters except the latest one bro and I agree its good. Game of Thrones and Harry Potter would be at the top of my books to read list. Have a hard time finding the time to read anything lately.

Good points on Petrino about the financial deal, I have confidence Clemson can keep coaches. But I agree he is not really a possibility with his contract. I don't think it is time to fire Dabo at all. If he actually did something on the field its going to be on, imagine what he could do in recruiting then. I think its simple really, he needs to get a good staff and I think he might have one now and let them do their job, period. But that is another topic for discussion.

I would love Leach as much for his entertainment value as his coaching ability. There is absolutely no way in hell Clemson would hire him. He would also not make it long if they did sadly. You cannot talk to the press and do interviews like he does and make it in the state of South Carolina and he is not going to stop doing them. But I would enjoy it for sure.

Skip Holtz is another very underrated coach who could easily be got. He has proven he can beat Va Tech and Clemson with allot less talent. Go back several years and it is hard to believe I am saying that now, but it is fact and even possible.

I think if there is a coaching change it will be Guz Malzhan. As crazy as it sounds I think he is already on stand by. Not sure of the whole story but there is allot of talk. This of course is based on Dabo failing and not much doubt Chad Morris would stay. I have heard he has expressed allot of interest in the job. Who knows what is true. But there is allot to that story that we don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive