Friday, July 22, 2011

All walk on scholarships are done like that..

But to pull a kids scholarship who is contributing to the team on the field is unprecedented no one does that. Also, no way those kids did not qualify on signing day, you don't qualify academically on signing day. I am sure you might fail out of school too if you had dreams of playing for major college programs, with offers and then all the sudden someone snatched all of them away from you. But yeah, Scar fans always have an answer for all that. Like anyone is suppose to believe you have seen both their report cards. Whatever makes you feel better bro. But personally I believe in karma and I think eventually, everything comes back.

So you have been studying Chad Kelly and how he acts on the sidelines of high school games and I know more about the team I hate that you? I could not tell you one thing about any recruit you have signed that we did not offer, but you can tell us what he ate for breakfast and what color it made his shit when it came out. Chad Morris would not wipe his ass with you bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive