Friday, July 29, 2011

Who co-hosts on Merrit's show that is a Gamecock fan?

I listen every time he is on (every other day) and I've not heard him with a Gamecock fan co-host? Big George isn't on his show anymore, he is with GK now. There is a guy that played basketball for Clemson, another guy that is a big Clemson homer, and another guy that is a Bama and Clemson fan that co-hosts with Merrit.

Do you know who Vance is referring to Brent?

Why does it always have to be a Gamecock fan bro? Other fans that have no ties to our teams give our teams hell all the time. UNC fans are as bad on Clemson as we are. FSU fans give you guys much more hell than we do. You don't hear me hollering "toothless Clemson fan!" every time someone says something I don't agree with about Carolina. I guess Corey Miller is a Clemson fan for what he said about Alshon lol.

Also, and I will save my opinion on Boyd but there is more to go off of than the spring game. He played some last season. Go back and watch the Carolina game. What many people are saying, including Carolina and Clemson fans, is that he should have been played more last year because he couldn't have been worse than KP. Could he?

I honestly don't think there is enough to go off of to make judgement on Boyd. But there is more than just the spring game. The importance of his play this season is unquestionable however.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive