Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thanks for not giving me hell about Mangus

I don't know whether he will get fired or not. I won't even venture to say whether I think he should or not. Either way I would be wrong. Sure the crime he committed was minor. It is something that all of us have done at sometime. May be not the same crime but we have all done something equally as stupid while drinking. I peed in a pool at the beach that wasn't even where I was staying one time. And not while I was in the pool, I was standing over it. That was really stupid lol. Brent peed on a the hood of a brand new Ford Mustang one time lol.

Now don't think I'm spinning this, what he did was so dumbass. It truly is something Garcia would have done. Difference between Garcia, Brent, and I is GA is a grown ass man. We were not when we committed our silly drunk acts. GA is well respected, successful grown man that has a lot of people depending on him. I don't know what else to say. Leave it to the administration and hope they make the right decision, what ever that may be..

Yes you are right, he is a good coach. Damn good recruiter in the north east as well. However, if I had to do with out him or Garcia this year it would be him. It will probably be a long time before we get an opportunity like this again. We need Garcia this year. We may need Mangus in the long run but the time is now for Carolina.

Good points on the Clemson offense. Brent you are right, Clemson has a solid, experienced, talented OL this year. That is one thing both of our teams have for a change. That's another reason the time is now or never, so to speak, for Carolina.

I don't think anyone is writing off Bellamy this year bro. I have told you before that I think he will be a roll player this year. Bellamy's speed will prove to be a weapon this year. I truly believe that. Brent is right though about having Ellington there in front of him. It is to Bellamy's advantage. Bellamy will need a year in the weight room to max out his potential. Kind of like Spiller having James Davis in front of him. I have a feeling that Ellington/Bellamy may even be a bigger threat than Davis/Spiller was. We'll see..

Speaking of Ellington. His brother or cousin (not sure which) Bruce Ellington turned a lot of heads during summer workouts. There is a lot of hype surrounding him. Hard to believe we are so loaded on offense when you think back over the Spurrier era. To think we actually had Tommy Beecher and Mike Davis as starters at one time. We've came a long way.

Out of curiosity bro, what kind of assumptions are the Clemson on lookers making? I'm getting hyped up for the season pretty good now and I'm actually excited to see Clemson's new offense. Should be an great year for football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive