Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Very dumb mistake...

....but not worth getting fired over. Suspend him for two weeks. Can they fine college coaches? It was very stupid with him being over 40. I just think firing him would be very harsh considering what he did. Criminal and bonehead are two different things. The media is way too self-righteous these days. I am getting sick of it really. They claim to want football season to start, that they're ready to get the season on so the scandals will be secondary news. Not really. I mean, a coach got a dumb got a nuisance ticket and its headlining nationally.

Guys, scandals and cheating have been around forever in college football. It is going to continue. But, now we have every media outlet digging and scratching to find every single piece of dirt they can. I can't even stomach ESPN anymore. It's just no fun to read. They love it though. Remember when we complained about Mark May and dumb broadcasters? Damn, I wish it were that simple now. My blog has no point tonight, I have just been thinking about all this today. Let's not talk about scandals anymore here lol. I'm tired of giving those retarded sportswriters more of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive