Sunday, July 24, 2011

Avada Kedavra


I was just commenting of the growing irrelevency of my posts at times. You guys are more armed for the flame wars than I am during the offseason because I don't follow recruiting as much. I guess I'm the only one that doesn't subsribe to rivals, but tigernet does just fine. I guess I am computer illiterate for a few reasons. First, whenever I try to put up a link it either doesn't show or you cant click and go without copy/paste. I am thinking that maybe some of those links aren't able to be done that way? Also, the stories and the links on the side....how are those done?

I'm not really sure Dabo should be fired right now. Recruiting is just so important. If Clemson is gets 8 wins this year and looks like they are improving, I will be happy. I think they need to win one of those big 3 (Auburn, FSU, VT) in the middle to look like they are going to be competitive nationally. Playing well and dropping them all won't be the same, in my opinion.

A few names come to mind....Skip Holtz, Mike Leach, and Mike Stoops. Just names off the top of my head. Gus Malzahn would be good too. I would rather Dabo do well, again, because of recruiting. I think if his OC hire does well things will be fine.

Also, a good show you guys should check out is "The Guild." It is a funny show about a group of people in an MMO clan. There only 3 seasons to this point and each season is only an hour, since its a web show with episodes lasting 3 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive