Thursday, July 21, 2011

Keys to success for Clemson this year..

First off let me say its ok to smack talk, its been a long time coming and I don't have a problem making some jokes to get in the spirit. Thats all this is to me, jokes. Its funny to see pictures of arrested players and what not. We have not done it in a while and its kinda fun. But how about we discuss some football as well? LOL

I will start with discussing one of the biggest keys for Clemson this year. Everyone seems to have written off Boyd. I think Auburn would be one of the better schools to compare what Chad Morris's offense might look like. At least what we hope it looks like next year, you really don't know. Everyone seems to think you look at Spring practice or the Spring game to get a good idea and you really cannot, we have no clue based on that. Remember, it was not certain last year that Cam Newton would be the starter for Auburn after Spring practice and he was not very impressive during the Spring game.

Boyd was highly recruited and he is an athlete, he has an arm. He has to learn to slow down, it seems like he rushes his passes allot to me. Throws the ball without being set etc.. Clemson has been shitty at developing QBs and Morris could make a huge impact there as he is a good QB coach and developer of talent at that position. I think he will make an impact there but only time will tell and I also believe Boyd has the tools. I would love to hear some opinions on the subject from both of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive