Saturday, July 23, 2011

I spoke with tater, you have met John before..

I gave him your number by accident.

Totally belligerent almost incoherent mumble dumble about worrying about Bryce Sherman walking on somewhere? Then more rambling about offering some player so he won't go to another team? Go back and read what I wrote. I said some teams will do that and that was your response? Wow

So neither team has set foot on the field and no way Clemson can win, lol. Were you alive this time two years ago? Clemson had handed you the same lopsided score and guess what? It did not mean we were going to win the next time we met. Also last time I checked you are coming off 2 ass beatings and your star player was lying face down in the dirt. LOL, but hes been working out. We'll see, might wanna see a little of your team play before you deem they have morph into something other that the 2 turds we saw Garcia lay in the last 2 games. Oh and has he even been allowed to practice since then? I am sure he don't need it, lol.

But the biggest reason why? You are still the Gamecocks, Na Na Na lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive