Monday, July 18, 2011

Uniform changes, thugs etc...

First off let me say I hope Chad Kelly turns out to be a pure thug. I hope he is the biggest asshole that anyone can fathom, I am tired of all the nice guys at Clemson. I just don't want him to get caught breaking the law or team rules and play football. Same for Bellamy, pure attitude, I don't care if he goes to church and loves Jesus. I want him to burn people on the field and talk shit as he does it. I welcome it, I am tired of all these nice guys.

Brent I agree with you about the uniforms, I mean it worked for Oregon, but its their identity and other teams trying to do it just takes away from them in my opinion. I think Clemson needs to get back to the more traditional orange and white uniforms. Not blue or faggedy assed purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive