Sunday, October 02, 2011

I'm letting it all out now

I said that Tajh Boyd was shit. I was wrong.

I said Chad Morris ran a high school offense. Well, I may have been right but it is damn good and it works great.

I said Dabo was a fake retard that would be gone after this year. I was wrong.

I said Carolina would beat Clemson 3 years in a row.......... I was wrong.

We are a plagued football program. I am seriously just thinking about dishing football and taking up baseball. Carolina is good at it, I like the Braves, and I love stats. Baseball is full of stats. Also it is the most likely sport for both of my kids. I need to give baseball a shot for real. I can't put up with this football shit anymore lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive