Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yeah..

The crazy thing is that it is his other knee. But when you over work you good knee to compensate, it's possible. Not saying that's what happened, no idea really. Probably just bad luck and a fluke.

No one is happy Lat got hurt, I mean every fan base has assholes. You post anything like you are happy Lat got hurt on TI and you will get ripped apart and probably banned. I have not seen the pictures nor do I want to.

Inevitably someone, maybe even a FSU fan will flame about Tony Steward. Best to ignore them. Your season is not over by a long shot.

I don't know that much of shit about football, I just enjoy discussion and being able to bullshit with you guys. I am wrong far more often than i am right. I feel bad when I piss you guys off and I do it too much. But I am right when I say this is nothing to get down about, it should be purely entertainment. I like to make jokes ect.. But it's just not really funny anymore and it's definitely not funny when I am the only one laughing.

Brent always thinks it's funny, I blame him for most of this. We need to have flame Brent Friday. I am going to contact Ross and see if he can't come on here and regulate big ole rich too.

Have you been watching Dexter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive