Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clemson fans definitely would..

love it if Dabo went full retard on Kornblunt. In fact we would love it if he went full retard on the President and Athletic Director. It would be very entertaining and feel great, then he would be fired or resign.

My final thought on this is simple and straight to the point. Its my opinion the Spurrier era at Scar is rapidly coming to an end. Just my opinion and I already know you disagree, no need to argue because we will see who is right soon enough bro.

Again, I guess I just keep getting fooled by Gamecock Central and ESPN, both said "Substance Abuse". ESPN even said Marijuana. Does it really matter? Not sure why anyone would even care that he smoked pot or not. Not even sure why anyone would doubt it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive