Tuesday, October 18, 2011

There are only 6 episodes..

in the first season. AMC, which IMO has great TV shows, does that allot. They only order 6 episodes the first year. This year it will be a full 13 episode season. The first episode this year broke almost every record for viewers and it did not disappoint. Talking about a rough time for humanity? The walking dead is much worse. I'd rather get shot by a laser than ate up by some zombies any day!

I agree about Insidious, it was just very creepy. But I could not watch it by myself in Blakes attic with a ghost, no way buddy. I mean I could one time and leave. But not knowing I was going to be in there every day. The ghost who is cool right now might watch that movie and say damn, I wanna be like that. Next thing you know we are running around in some kind of ghost world looking for Blake.

I think Sammy Watkins is making a case to be the best WR in college football this year. When you look at the total package, what happens after the catch ect... Who is better right now? I want to see DJ Howard get more carries, that kid could really be a big contributer, pretty much out of no where. Dabo signed some guys that people said WTF this year, Adam Humphries for example. Allot of people including me are eating words right now. Phillip Price is the best OL we have, Dabo pretty much made him into an OL as a walk on TE. Everyone needs to let him run the team and be himself. You won't catch the likes of Jimbo Fischer and others calling him a clown this year I bet on the recruiting end.

Scar has just had some tough luck, Clemson knows all about it. We know what its like to have a ton of play makers and find a way to put a shitty product on the field. Seems to happen frequently when expectations are so big. I won't be laughing at them for one, I know exactly how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive