Saturday, October 15, 2011

I think it's a USC/Clemson battle

I am also in the minority by thinking Clemson has the edge. Going by the fact that I am usually wrong, UF will probably end up landing him.

To me though it's not a real concern. Don't get me wrong, Bullard seems to be a great HS DE but after you watch Clowney's HS highlights it's hard to get really excited about a 5 star DE that isn't Clowney. It would be great to have Bullard though. Hard to imagine him and Clowney as bookends on the DL. Really a "too good to be true" type of thing.

Like you said, Clowney will probably keep him away from Carolina anyway. No one will want to live in Clowney's shadow.

By the way, it must have been last second jitters to bring on your doubt about Watkins. Everyone knew he was going to Clemson. All of the Clemson fans were sure to let everyone know on a weekly, if not daily basis for about 4 months now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive