Friday, October 28, 2011

Upset Alert!

I think everyone in the country is picking Clemson to lose this game and for the life of me I can't understand what they're seeing that I'm not. I understand the whole back against the wall mentality, but the bottom line is that Georgia Tech doesn't have the talent to stop Clemson from scoring. Sure, people will jump all over Clemson's defense, but which one is worse? To me, the defense is a toss up. Too many national "experts" see a score and draw conclusions from that. One guy said that Clemson has to lose at "some point." My question is, why? Because they have to? What kind of sense does that make? Law of averages? Look, Clemson's offense is vastly superior to anything else in the ACC. The defense is mediocre at best, but there are times they play exceptional. In my opinion, Kevin Steele chooses one thing to completely stop, like the interior run game, and relies on inexperienced talent to make their plays. Sometimes its a pick, and sometimes its a 70 yard pass. Screw that. There's nothing to sway me in this game. Clemson will score their 45 and Georgia Tech will get to 30.

I am hesitant to say a whole lot about Carolina right now, because this is kind of a new team starting tomorrow. I will definitely be dialed into it and will respond accordingly. They'll win by 7-10 points. 20-10 or so. Carolina is 6-1 and nobody is talking about them. I wonder is Spurrier uses that motivation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive