Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chicken Curse is real

It really is. I thought it was a joke. It really is real.

Before this season South Carolina was the team that would prevail. Clemson was the team that would get left behind for once. The tables have turned. Clemson is the best team once again.

I thought we really had the upper hand. We were more talented, more experienced, and better coached. Now it seems we lose in all three categories. It's just sinking in now more than ever. Garcia was going to be great this season. He had one of the best, if not the best WR to throw to in Jeffery. Marcus Lattimore was the best RB in the nation. He had a legit shot at the Heisman. No joke, a Carolina player with a legit shot at the Heisman.

Those three guys and nothing to show for it. We thought we could go undefeated.

Yet here we are, 6-1. That used to be great. Carolina has a chance for a BCS bowl game in the past. This year I will be happy with 8 wins. We will be lucky to win 8, no shit. I have to admit that I knew it after the Auburn game. I knew it was over. I knew the almighty Chicken Curse is real.

South Carolina can't win. We never will consistently. I gotta weigh my options from here on out on what I will focus more attention on in my off time. Before it was football. What now? Baseball, Movies, fishing, hunting? I gotta do something.

I can't keep putting hope into something that falters lie this. I don't know how those old fans do it. They are nothing like me. I can't sit back and watch Clemson win and Carolina falter. This was our time and Clemson snuck up and stole it.

I'm done with it. We suck I know and I don't really care anymore. Anything you say otherwise is because you know Clemson is great this year.

I will still watch the Gamecocks and pull for them but my heart is no longer there.

The Chicken Curse is in full effect and it's not taking me in like all these old fogeys. I'm sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive