Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I shouldn't have said anything

It's not a big deal. It's not even scary. It's not like a movie. Movies try to scare you, this isn't scary. There is a presence I think and when I feel threatened I will not be talking about it. You will see my house up for sale lol.

Brent let me borrow Insidious and I am going to watch it this weekend. I have watched horror movies here before and was more spooked at daddy's than I am here. I just watched Scream 4. Decent movie but catch up on the past 3 before you watch it.

Here is the gist of it, every once in a while I get the notion to look behind me. It's like Jenn or one of the kids has came up stairs. Sound scary right? It's not. It feels normal, not wierd or scary. I look behind me and there is nothing there. I haven't seen shit or heard shit. I just feel something behind me. It feels normal. May be I'm crazy or better yet it is just my imagination. The wierd part is if I thought someone was behind me at daddy's while I was there I would have freaked out. Thats what makes this different..

Brent says it's the beer, may be it is. I'm not worried either way..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive