Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ok Dabo

I'm sorry bro I couldn't resist that one lol. Your post did sound like him though. People can say what they want about Dabo and I know what I really think of him. It would really piss you off if I told you lol. Truth is the man is undefeated right now. He has his team believing that they are unbeatable and the product on the field has me believing the same thing. Looking at your schedule I don't know who can beat you. I won't concede defeat for my Gamecocks but I will say that we look like the only team that has a shot at beating Clemson. It would be a Cinderella ending however if Carolina beat Clemson this year..

Maryland played a good game today. It was not the same team on the field that lost to Temple 31-0. Watching them today I don't know how Temple did that to them. It looked like they had Clemson's number and in the past they would have. This Clemson team is scary. Scares the shit out of me. Clemson going undefeated is my worst nightmare. It would be like a bad ending to an already bad movie. A movie that could have been great but the writer really just fucked it up, bad.

I'm just being brutally honest. I didn't want it to happen for Clemson without Carolina doing it first. I never took the notion seriously that it would happen. The notion is not only possible right now but likely. Though I won't show it openly, I am hardcore pulling against Clemson on the inside. Believe it or not, this is the first time I ever really have..

As for the Gamecocks, I will take any conference road win with pleasure regardless of the score. A score like 3-0 would have been just as good to me.

Sadly however it looks like our high hope season has came to an end. Lattimore's injury is bad. They are saying it is just a sprained knee right now but I have seen the video of it and it is bad. I couldn't find a high quality video of it and I didn't really see it during the game. But man, if it looks like what I think it does in the crappy videos it is a stomach turner. I'm kind of glad I can't find a good video of it because I think it is really bad. I don't take hyper-extended injuries well and I know it would be 1000 x's worse to see a guy like Latti in that position.

If what I think is true about Latt, we are a team that is looking for a Cinderella type of season from here on out. Every non-Gamecock fan asked what would happen if Marcus got injured? We shrugged it off. We will find out now I am afraid and I don't like our chances.

My vision of the rest of the season for Gamecock fans is like the Harry Potter saga with an alternate ending:

1) Harry Potter tears his ACL
2) A huge "death eater" cloud looms above our state in the shape of a fucking tiger paw
3) The last scene of the movie shows a Lord Voldemort version of Dabo licking Hermione's face and holding up the Elder wand in the shape of a crystal football.

Bonus material: A Draco Malfoy version of Sammie Watkins actually does kill Albus Dumbledore aka Steve Spurrier. He aquires all of Dumbledore/Spurrier's powers and wins Dumbledore/Spurrier's vote for the Heisman trophy.

Once deleted scenes that instead made the movie: Crabbe/Vance and Goyle/Brent take over as the co-Head Masters at Hogwarts and make Slughorn/Blake and Hagrid/Rich their personal assistants/slaves..

If you can't catch on to the Harry Potter references I know you understand this:

Winter is coming for the Gamecocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive